Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Brochure Design for Skyline Entertainment


::..::....:.:.:::This was a brochure cover for a company called 'Skyline Entertainment' a SPV designed to produce a single film, working directly with financiers this brochure and company will only be used once. It was made for a broking company I was working for who needed a quick brochure designed and printed within 3 days as something to send to the customers. It did not have to have to be particularly relevant but something to catch the viewers eye when it came through the door::..::....:.:.:::

No comments:

Post a Comment