Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Sunday 31 October 2010

Ace's High


::..::....:.:.:::This piece was to go directly onto the front of a playing card so our tutors can have our information on hand if need be and, i'm guessing, our names encase they forget which i'm assuming is quite a lot. This started out as a simple picture, i then moved it into illustrator and pushed up the threshold to give me the back and white look and then traced over the '2' and the heart of the original card and entered my information in the middle. As the original card design was a classic design I wanted to keep it as it was, as it has been used, and had worked for years::..::....:.:.:::

No comments:

Post a Comment