Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Brand me up Buttercup!


::..:......::This is a branding project. We were paired up with someone else from the Group and asked to find out as much information we could about them and then brand them with a logo. 

I was paired with Miles Creevy. After some time finding out as much as I could about him and doing some small sketches next to the information I came up with this. I did have a few images i did before hand but after asking what people thought of them they didn't give the right impression, one of them reminded him of the 'Miramax' logo. So this is the final draft. 

the point behind this is a giant 'M' in a graffiti style font (although this actually looks more heavy metal than anything else) and it incorporates a backdrop of Singapore which he spent 3 months. It also incorporates a space invader to represent video games, a tape for music and a bmx rider coasting the side of the 'M' to show he's likes extreme sports::..:......::

No comments:

Post a Comment