Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Egg?


:::..:.:.Which came first? Influenced by an image seen while at the Whitechapel gallery where a chicken was in a giant egg I thought it would be quite funny if the egg simply grew legs and walked off. But I have noticed another student has had the same idea as this, maybe he was eavesdropping my thoughts?........egg?:::..:.:.

No comments:

Post a Comment