Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

My Psyche


::::....:We were asking to write a short essay on ourselves. Easy for some. Then end of the day hit and we were told to go away and artwork what we've written. Now this had changed the life of an illustrator who studied in Southampton some year ago so my assumption is that hopefully someone in our class will have an epiphany, Whether they did or not I don't know but it was quite fun.

Now, i'd spent around 4 days coming up with idea and they were all crap! But I spoke to a friend on mine who is a psychology student in Nottingham and he was rambling on about something and i wasn't paying attention but then he mentioned the Rorschach test. I gave him the third degree about this and we sat down and make some small tests up of our own. Now the point of the Rorschach test is not to find out what they see but how quick they are to answer the question which is simply 'What do you see here...". It's a massively discredited way of analysing someone which is why it is not used any more but good fun. the 4 images you see above are the 4 images I answered best on. I saw (going left to right) a brain, butterflied chicken, cat's cradle and a comic style bat moving across the sky. This apparently mean im normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment