Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Pay to Play


::..:......::Our 1 day project, our task was to re-design the pound coin to reflect the current economical climate. My idea was that our newspaper are constantly informing us that our budget is tight, disposable income has been reduced and we are being 'Squeezed'. The above image is a standard pound coin being squeezed and the image below is to represent another chart, one of many we are being exposed to recently to indicate that a chunk of our economy is missing::..:......::

No comments:

Post a Comment