Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Holliday Havoc


:::..:.:.This was a brief over Christmas to do something you have never done before. Well, i decided this would be a good time to head out in a banana suit I bought ages ago and go to the pub! Unfortunately however, my friend who I asked to do the photo's was completely useless so so i have no other photo's of me buying the suit, unpacking it, trying it on, and generally being harassed by members of the public. Just the of me, looking very comfortable in the pub:::..:.:.

No comments:

Post a Comment