Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Think Crime


:::..:.:.Design the perfect murder. That was it! So..... I went away and googled a perfect murder. What came up was pretty lame actually so went off and spoke to Mike who is currently CID metropolitan police. Apparently, to pull this off you need a million things to go right and you would have needed to know what you was doing from a very young age. For instance, if a weapon is found, they scan for print then check them on a database. If you remember when you were a child and you went on a school trip to the police station and you had your fingerprints done? well your now on the database...and you've been found. Trick is to stay away from getting any of your information on any sort of database. The main idea behind the fingerprint is because it solves something like 75% of crimes. 

So I chose a fingerprint, not my fingerprint unfortunately but it is someone I know (see, wouldn't be a perfect murder if I used MY print), and wrote a small essay about how to commit the perfect murder. Using illustrator I used the 'text on line' tool and simply pasted the text over the lines I drew. 

After speak to Ahmad the following crit he mentioned that it would be more perfect if I had :ERROR: messages around to stop people from knowing the perfect murder!:::..:.:.


No comments:

Post a Comment