Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Ereda Project


::..:.....::::This is simply Ahmad and myself recording ourselves drawing portraits of members of the public in Trafalgar Square.

The project was given after an awkward previous lesson where Ed and Dan felt that none of us were inspired by any of the work they were giving and so not giving 110%. This crossed with some members of our Group consistently not bringing in work, complaining about the work and arguing with Ed and Dan about the projects and how they found them 'boring'. Welcome to the real world! unfortunately for them they have yet to realise the world does not owe them a living and not everything is fun, fun, fun!

Anyhoo we were all to go away for a few hours and come up with a 'Dream Project'. It was to be achieved within a week and so I came up with an idea to re-design the 404: file not found page. I would then take everyone's work and put them on a domain page and each person work would rotate around. 

I did think this was not quite up to the expectations of 'Dream Project' but thought it was a good idea at the time.

The piece of work that was actually chosen was by a girl named Ereda who said we should pair up, head into a busy location and document ourselves drawing people::..:.....::::

No comments:

Post a Comment