Welcome to earth...


Welcome to Earth....

I'm Chris Hayes and i'm a Graphic Design and :::..:::.....:. Illustration student studying at UEL::...::..::::..::. This is my blog showing my work i've done throughout the year:::..:.....:::..::.. I hope you enjoy it, and follow::......:.:.

as a side note, I hate the word 'basically' so if this is ever mentioned then let me know::.:.:.....::::..

::..:.::.::::...:. Om du Kanner att du vill kommentera nagra inlagg sedan gor och din critisim ar valkomna:::...::..:::

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wing of a Bee


::..:......::My first attempt with Illustrator! Not a particularly successful one and took ALOT longer than I expected, but it wasn't simply the time taken to do it, i was having to learn the programme too. the below image is a hand drawn image on A2. It's all completely random so I wouldn't be able to go into too much detail about the image itself. The above image is the illustrator version or vector image. I did actually cheat on this, despite Ed and Dan's disapproval over using 'Live Trace'. I actually did it to save time as we had a week to do it and it took me 5 days to get about half way and it had to go to print that day to be ready for Thursday morning. 

But i managed to squeeze out most of it using the pen tool but unfortunately i had to send it to the printer by 5pm so i had to keep the lines within the small circles to the right as they were as i ran out of time::..:......::

No comments:

Post a Comment